Monday, March 23, 2009

J-Setting

Okayyyyy....so with finals week and everything else....my blogging has been slacking....but....not to fear I'm back.....with my first topic you should know about. I was recently catching up on my reading of VIBE magazine and saw an article about J-Setting. Apparently this type of dance is really big in the Gay community, similar to the way vogue-ing is. And if your a Top Model fan then you know that is like a series of fluid poses that kind of forms a dance.

Anyways, J-Setting was brought to the spotlight with Beyonce's single ladies video.




This was one of my favorite new videos a couple of months back because it was sooooo different and Bey was so fierce! I was surprised to find out the Bey was J-Setting in this video! So I did my youtube research and found some original videos of some J-Setting Groups doing their thing. Check it out below.





I know this type of stuff can make a lot of males uncomfortable but these dudes are killing it...and credit must be given where is due! PS.....these videos were done like 2 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment